Heart UK "Lipids and Community" Conference September 2015, de Havilland campus, University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, UK
Heart UK "Lipids and Community" Conference
The conference for medical, scientific, healthcare, student and patient attendees with an interest in lipids, atherosclerosis, cholesterol conditions, cardiovascular disease and nutrition.
‘Lipids in the Community’
Wednesday 16 – Friday 18 September 2015
de Havilland campus, University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, UK
- 2 day conference (Thursday – Friday)
- Allied Health Professional & Primary Care Study Day (Wednesday - AM). Invitation to Primary Care GP’s GP registrars Nurses - Specialist Cardiovascular and Lipid Clinic Nurses - Practice Nurses - Genetics Specialist Dietitians Nutritionists Allied Health Professionals.
- Hyperlipidaemia Education Study Day (Wednesday - PM). Invitation to Scientists, PhD students, Consultants, SpR’s working within Clinical Chemistry, Endocrine and Diabetes, nurses and other involved in the field of lipidology and cardiovascular risk.
- An attendance of between 200-250 participants covering primary and secondary care, patients and industry.
- Informative plenary sessions given by eminent national and international speakers.
- Interactive sessions on clinical cases and patient and public issues. Sessions suited to healthcare professionals in both primary and secondary care and clinicians and scientists alike.
- Oral and poster abstract sessions.
- Welcome reception with opening guest speaker – a great opportunity to begin networking.
- Annual dinner and entertainment.
Abstract submission open until Monday 15 June
Abstract submissions are invited on any topic relating to cholesterol and related conditions (for example, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, atherosclerosis).
Submissions need not be related specifically to the conference topic.
Submission instructions and apply on line
Register at the early bird rate until Monday 6 July
Full conference or one day rates available
Book on line
Payment by credit card or request an invoice
de Havilland campus, University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield
For conference queries contact:
T: 01543 503